Sunday 8 March 2015

Review | MAC Pink Pearl Pop Lipstick


Hello there :) 

How is everyone today? Hope you have all had lovely weekends, and if you have had the amazing sun and warm weather we have I hope you have been able to make the most of it. If you haven't had any sun I shall send some your way :) I swear the weeks seem to go by quicker and quicker I don't know where this week has gone! I've been working everyday this week which has been great as it has given me something to do but it's fair to say I'm knackered now so can't wait to curl up in bed later! 

So today's post is another beauty post because why not!  Okay I know it's another review of a MAC lipstick, you are probably all bored of seeing MAC lipstick reviews but they are just so great it's hard not to review them, and well they are kind of an all time favourite for everybody! MAC lipstick reviews seem to pop up all the time in the blogging community so I thought I would jump on the band wagon and do one because why not join in hey! Some of you might be big fans of these reviews so are probably over the moon right now (slight exaggeration). If this is you then welcome, keep on reading, however if this isn't you well it would still be nice for you to keep on reading but not to worry if not! If we all liked the same things life would be very boring.


I had never really heard about MAC lipsticks or MAC in general till about 9 months ago, and oh my I wish I had found out about them sooner because not only have I fallen in love with them but Mumma M has too! We are both hooked so have started to build up a little collection together because sharing is caring or something like that! 

Anyway my latest addition  to the collection is the gorgeous Pink Pearl Pop! Which is a shade that I had not heard of before I stumbled across it at a MAC counter. This could be an incredibly popular colour that I'm just a bit slow to find out about or just one of those ones that you happen to stumble across. Either way I'm so glad I stumbled across this shade because I absolutely love it, infact it's probably my favourite lipstick at the moment especially as it's such a perfect colour for spring!


Pink Pearl Pop is a bright pink cremesheen lipstick which leaves a really pretty finish. When I first saw this I was a little bit put off by the colour as it is so bright, but once I swatched it I fell in love. As it is a cremesheen the brightness is not overpowering. It gives a warm pink sheen tint to the lips and doesn't look unnatural. I'm not very good at describing looks and colours so I do apologise. It's sort of your perfect barbie pink doll colour that once on your lips looks almost neutral pink (because it's a cremesheen). It's a really cute colour that works well with a number of different looks even a smokey eye and would be a great go to lipstick for a spring/summer makeup look. So if you are looking for a new lipstick to add to your spring makeup collection then I definitely recommend Pink Pearl Pop or if you just fancy a new lipstick then this one is worth checking out :)


What is your current favourite lipstick?


The Barney picture today is another one of him on one of our sunny walks this week! I love this photo as it looks like he is smiling! He is such a little cutie at times, he is also a great poser for the camera. He has enjoyed some lovely long walks this week in the sun, hopefully this lovely weather will continue. I'm just about to give him pilchards in tomato sauce for his dinner as a Sunday night treat as it's his favourite. 

Hope you are all well and jolly :) 

Anna-Louise
xx


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This colour is so gorgeous! I really want to try it. I also have my eyes on the Cinderella collection "Royal Ball" but I really doubt I will be able to ever get my hands on it sadly!


    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon Mattholie9 March 2015 at 08:41

    He had the pilchards on Saturday night too.... he has done well out of us this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a gorgeous shade! I haven't heard many people talking about this but it does look stunning :)

    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous colour! xo


    http://www.halcyonvelvet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely shade, I haven't heard much about it but it would definitely be lovely for spring.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a lucky dog then isn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a really pretty shade for a spring makeup look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never really heard about this colour, but it's lovely! My favourite is Twig at the moment.


    Nikita | nikitabatavia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This shade is really pretty! I love reading MAC lipstick swatch posts. My favourite at the minute is definitely flesh pot x

    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovee this shade! So bright and pretty!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen much about this shade! I don't know if I would be daring enough to wear this shade seems a bit bright but it is pretty x

    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig