Monday 28 September 2015

Catch up


Hello there! Hope you are all well and jolly! 
I'm afraid I have been rather useless at the whole blogging thing, just been getting carried away with the  fairies and all that and well time just runs away with you sometimes. 

It's been so long since I've blogged I'm a bit rusty, rust is a funny thing actually, it's everywhere. Not really sure why I'm talking about rust but why not hey! 

Are any of you netflix fans? I've become super addicted to it, it's all I seem to watch these days. I'm not even sure if I know what normal TV is anymore although I have been watching the great British bake off religiously! I don't about you guys but I love the bake off, it just makes me want to bake however whenever I try my masterpieces never seem to look like masterpieces like they do on the bake off! What is your favourite thing to bake? 

So one of the reasons I have not been blogging recently is because I have moved house and have got a couple of new ponies! Get ready for super cuteness! We have added two shetland ponies to our family called Teddy and Bear, who I am planning to start pony parties with soon so if you are after a pony party hola at me :) 




I've also somehow managed to find my better half! I'm not quite sure how but I have and well he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Just want you other aspies out there to know that relationships are possible even if they are harder for us than others and there is someone out there for everyone that will except you for who you are even if you are a little crazy! 

Anyway that will be all for today as I'm watching Doc Martin as it is a long term favourite of mine! Will try my hardest to blog more often



Here is the Barney picture as well it's tradition to put one at the end of my blog! Barney says WOOF! 


Hope you are well and jolly :) 

Anna-Louise 
xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig