Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites



Hellooo!

How are you all today?! Hope all is well and that you have all had a great week! We actually got a bit more than a dusting of snow where I am this week, nothing to get excited about but enough to go for a snowy walk! Barney met his first snowman too, which was rather funny for us to watch. 

Oh I forgot to say happy February everyone! Pinch punch first of the month and all that! January sure did fly by, time definitely goes quicker as you get older I think. I hope you all had a great January :) Now that January is all done with it's time for a January favourites, I'm sure you will be reading lots of these at the moment so here is another one for you to read.  

I'm so sleepy writing this, I can feel my eyes shutting zzzzzzzzzz. 

There have been lots of things I have liked this January, however there are only a few that stand out as favourites so I'm going to share them with you! You may love some of these things to or you may not but either way let me know would love to know your opinion. 


It's been super chilly this January and I don't know about you but I just love getting in comfy cosies of an evening and wrapping up warm so therefore I thought I would treat myself to a dressing gown in the sale and oh my word I love it, I don't take it off! It is so warm and cosy and soft and fluffy, "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" Couldn't resist that quote from Despicable me, which is a great film, what do you lot think of it?! Anyway back to my dressing gown, it's kind of a blue/grey colour with white spots over it. The other great think about it was that it was in the sale at John Lewis and who doesn't love a sale purchase hey so this definitely had to make my January favourites. It's so cosy and warm it makes me sleepy well more sleepy.



My next favourite is the Lush Cosmetics lip scrub! I have herd lots of good things about these from other bloggers and vloggers so thought I would try one myself and well let me tell you it is amazing! I wish I had tried one of these sooner, it is sooooooo yummy, not that you eat it but you know what I mean. It also smells delicious and works great on your lips, one of my best purchases in a long while.


Another thing I have been loving this January is the LORAC PRO palette. I was given this for Christmas and well it's currently my favourite eyeshadow palette. The colours are incredibly pigmented and there is a good range from light subtle colours to dark colours so pretty much something for every occassion! The packaging of the palette is also really smooth to touch and well I like that. 


 I've been suffering from really dry skin this winter so my Grandma bless her recommended me Liz Earle products and I'm really glad she did as I have become a big fan and they have saved my skin! Thanks Grandma! The product that I've been loving the most though this January is the Hot Cloth cleanse and polish which I spoke about in previous blog and you can read that here. Taking make up off has never been so easy and quick!


I love different perfumes and body sprays etc, and my current favourite is the YSL Black Opium. I absolutely love it! I was given a tester a few months back and then got the actual one for Christmas and it's definitely become my scent. I can't describe smells so I'm not going to try but they describe it as a combination of black coffee, white floral's and vanilla, I describe it as delicious. Have any of you tried this yet? 


So when January starts it's all about getting fit and doing lots of exercise, everyone wants to lose the Christmas puddings, and the roast potatoes, the extra mince pies etc. Anyway despite all that I love exercise and am very keen on trying to keep fit and stay in good shape especially as I'm on medication that makes me put on weight.  I used to do a lot of horse riding however I have lost a lot of interest over the years from bad experiences and a bad back has got in the way so I wanted to find a new way to exercise that was the gym or an exercise glass as I'm not a social person and I don't like people or being around them really! Good old aspergers for you! My dad being my well dad very kindly treated me Charlotte's 3 minute belly blitz. ( Charlotte from Geordie shore) It's honestly one of the best and most fun ways of exercising I have ever done, it's great me and mum rearrange the living room 4x a week and start our routine! They are great and easy to work through although they do make you work hard, me and mum have a right laugh along the way. 


My last January favourite is something I'm sure a lot of you in the blogging and vlogging community have been talking about, it's Tanya Burr's new book Love Tanya. I love this book, I think Tanya has done amazing with it. It's full of lots of useful tips and hints as well as things about her life, it's like the perfect book to help you with growing up and life :) I also spoke about this book in my last blog (here). 


Have you guys been loving any of these products let me know!

Yay I have just realised it's Sunday therefore it is Call the Midwife later, I love that programme. 

Barney is not in my good books today, whilst I was at work he decided he didn't like my room how it was and thought he would redecorate by pulling a big chunk of my wallpaper off thanks a lot Barney. Naughty dog. I'm going to include some pictures of Barney in the snow because he looks cute and so does the snow!




Barney playing with our other dog Katie :)



Hope you are all well and jolly 

Anna-Louise 
xx


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Lauren Wilkinson1 February 2015 at 20:27

    I absolutely love Black Opium it is an amazing scent. I bought mine a few months ago and save it for special occasions!

    Lauren xx - bylaurenjane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells amazing doesn't it! I also only use mine for special occasions as I want it to last forever! The good thing about it though is that it's quite a strong scent so a little goes a long way! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with a lorac palette! They are the best :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lorac pro palette! it's so good

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a lush lip scrub before and the lid managed to get itself loose from the oilness of the product and come open... safe to say my handbag didn't fair too well!!
    Paige x
    PS. Your dog is adorable!
    www.herandthehighstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't recommend this palette enough! It's amazing! If you can get your hands on one definitely get it you won't regret it!!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no bet that was messy to clear up! thank you he is my baby! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig