Tuesday 10 February 2015

Winter walks #3 // Barney Rubble


Hellooo there!

How is everyone! Hope you are all well and that your are having a great week so far! Have you been up to anything exciting yet this week? We haven't had any snow here this week which is great, as well it gets a bit boring after a while, not that we had that much of it anyway! It's been a rather warm week so far with a number of clear and sunny spells! Oh dear I'm sounding like a weather woman! What's the weather been like with you? The sun makes me so excited for spring and summer they are definitely my favourite times of the year! I'm also definitely more of a summer fashion person than a winter person! What about you guys what season of fashion do you love most? 

I'm afraid today's post is going to only be a short post! I'm just really not feeling myself at the moment so don't really want to a force a post and you guys not enjoy it. I'm having a lot more feeling down time at the moment but that's aspergers and my medication for you but hey ho, there will be good times around the corner I'm sure, there always is, isn't the saying every cloud has a silver lining something like that. 

Being a dog walker means I go on a lot of walks, and I love taking photographs so like to take my camera with me which results in well can you guess?! Lots of pictures of Barney of course! So instead of a chatty post today I thought I would just share some of those pictures as I know a lot of you enjoy the Barney photos and well I love my dog and love posting pictures of him so here you go....


I tried to get them both to look at the camera but Katie just wanted to look where she wanted! Terrier's hey they have a mind of their own!


Barney and I found some sticks and some water both of which are Barney's favourite things on a walk so I thought it was only fair to let Barney play his favourite game of stick fishing! 

He was so funny he kept trying to sit down in the water and would then realise it was super cold so would sit hover instead. 

Barney likes to put his head under the water to look for sticks! Strange dog, maybe all the best ones are under the water who knows! I'd love to be a dog for the day just to know what goes through their mind. Would you? 





I hope you have enjoyed these Barney pictures, I love pictures of him as he always makes me smile and looking at pictures of him makes my smile bigger and brightens my mood! I think the world of this dog and he has changed my world for the best and I can't thank him enough for it :) He truly is my very best friend :)

Hope you are all well and jolly 

Anna-Louise 
xx



SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Lurch Hound Loves11 February 2015 at 12:07

    OMG your pooch is adorable! I have a rescued Lurcher and my Mum has a chocolate lab and they are best friends, it is so cute seeing them together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics of barney! fashion wise i like both winter and summer. winter for big cosy jumpers and summer for shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a possible fantasy11 February 2015 at 22:22

    lovely pics! barney is such a charmer!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!




    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are so cute! I miss going for dog walks there is something really relaxing about it!


    bethanlikes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you! Lurchers are lovely dogs :) nothing better than seeing dogs running round with each other always makes me smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) Shorts are definitely one of the best things about summer and having a tan! I forgot about big jumpers in winter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :) have followed you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thank you! Dog walking is very relaxing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww what lovely photos! <3 My collie love nothing better than swimming for sticks - I miss him while I'm away at uni now :) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos! Your dog is so cute! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so adorable, and what a model ;) haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you :) so lovely to watch them have a great time! I'm sure he misses you too! They are such great comfort xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you : ) he sure is a cutie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww thank you! He is always a right poser when the camera comes out xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Barney is adorable! ah :) my sister has a Labrador and it goes crazy when she visits us haha :) x


    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Barney is such a cutie! I'm looking into getting a dog and have been researching for months. I can't wait to be able to go out on walks with it. Thanks for sending me your link on #lbloggers chat tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig