Thursday 8 January 2015

Favourite Drink


Hellooooo there!

Sorry I didn't get chance to blog yesterday, I was super busy again and then I had to watch the second part of silent witness. That programme  always keeps me on the edge of my seat, and well then I fell a sleep. You probably didn't need to know all that but now you do haha!

It's raining here today.....a lot! Rain rain go away!

Today I thought I would write a blog post about my favourite drink! Everybody drinks as your body needs fluids to keep you alive. Therefore everyone drinks which means everyone must have a favourite drink.

My all time favourite drink is chocolate milkshake! I literallly could drink chocolate milkshake all day everyday and be just fine, apart from the fact it probably wouldn't be the most healthiest thing in the world for me. I have at least one everyday. It's probably a slight addiction to be honest. If I go anywhere for dinner or to eat that sells milkshakes then I will be guaranteed to have one. I also love milkshake shops! We don't have many round where I live but whenever I see one I'm straight in there like a kid who's seen candy :) My favourite milkshake shop is one in Pocklington in Yorkshire, they make them with fresh ice cream in there and you can choose your flavour and what chocolate or biscuits you want to go in it! Its the best if you ever happen to go to Pocklington you need to go and get a milkshake from this shop! Sorry me being me and having no memory (my old age 19 going on 90 remember) can't remember the name of the shop, but its the only milkshake shop there so you can't miss it :)

What's your favourite drink?

I'm also a big fan of bottled water, I drink at least two bottles a day. It's the best, it tastes so much better than tap water too, well in my opinion. I think all water tastes different though anyway. No one agrees with me on this, well no one I have discussed it with so far but different makes definitley taste different. Must be because they come from different places, although does all water come from the same place? I'm not sure on the bottles they say where they come from and different ones say they take the water from different parts of the country, but then does all water come from the same place originally. I'm not so sure now, if any of you know the answer then your thoughts would be most welcome!!

Do you guys like bottled water?

Thought i'd insert a picture of my favourite milkshake in Devon, it's a little cafe in Colyton, not far from Seaton and just a minute walk or so off you get off the tram which runs from Seaton to Colyton. If you ever happen to go on that tram, call in at this coffee shop you won't regret it! They also have chickens and llama's or alpaca's I'm not sure of the difference outside! We have been going there for years and the milkshakes they make are amazing. They also make them with fresh ice cream :)




Barney's just been cheeky and got on the kitchen table again! Naughty puppy, he's not in mum and dads good books at the moment to say the least. Here is a picture of him the first time he did it! I think he does it to feel like king of the castle!




Hope you are all well and jolly and have a lovely day :)

Anna-louise
xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig