Sunday 4 January 2015

Get to know me......5 facts about me, 5 facts about Barney




5 facts about me (anna)

-I have curly hair, got it from my mum, not literally, her hair is the sort of curly that makes you look like a spainel, not so much now she's cut it. My hair remind me of curly wurly's and it's a fun word to say curly, flows off the tongue nice. 

- I'm rather short 5ft 3, however there are people that a shorter than me and some that are taller than me, that's the way the world works I guess but that's what makes us all different and interesting :) fun fact I learnt today, well you might not find it fun but I do, apparently as we have evolved we have gotten taller! Also another fun fact whilst I think of it, your eyeballs are the same size as they were when you where born, and they will always stay the same size, unless you have something wrong with them, if that's the case maybe see a doctor and ask, hopefully everyone's eyeballs are fine though! If there not get better soon eyeballs!

- I get easily distracted and go off topic easily as you can see but hey ho, now I have the Snow White and the seven dwarfs song in my head, see what I mean?! Haha! 

- I have only just found out that Walt Disney was actually a real person and not just the name of the company! I also learnt that he is dead and frozen! Hope he's not too cold! Maybe they wrapped him up warm! 

- I love dogs, they are my all time favourite animal. I love animals in general, except spiders I hate them they shouldn't exsist. I got the creepy crawlies just thinking about them yuck! Anyway dogs are my favourite animal, been around them all my life, and my best friend Barney, who is a gorgeous chocolate lab came into my life about a year ago :) he's the best, he gets me if you know what I mean, talk to him all the time he never replies though....strange! I wonder if he thinks I'm crazy too?! 


This is me in Spain eating ice cream a couple of years ago, I still had braces too :) I also think I got it on my face just after this photo was taken silly ice cream, it's out of control. 


5 facts about Barney 

- He's a chocolate Labrador 

- He is capable of producing the most disgusting smells you will ever smell, bad enough that evacuation is sometimes needed for us to get to safe air! 

- He is trained to come to the toilet with me whenever I shout TOILET, he'll come running! Strange I know but that's me and him. 

- He has his own sofa, well actually I bought myself one from ikea and when we got home and put it up someone else thought they would be the first to sit on it and to this day still do! 

- He's obsessed with toys, I'm talking obsessed, he has 4 toy boxes, with his favourites being Colin the caterpillar and pluto's head, Pluto did have a body but Barney thought he was better just being a head!
    




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. We all love barney. He made it into laylas nursery book and so did you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig