Saturday 10 January 2015

5 things I'm loving this month so far....

Hey Everyone!! 

Sorry I didn't get chance to write a blog yesterday, time just ran away. I think that's a saying although knowing me I've probably mixed it up. Opps oh well. 
When I was younger my friend told me a joke about trousers and a jacket, and I found it hilarious so always wanted to tell it to everyone but always got it mixed up, in fact if I said it now it would still probably be a muddle. I think it goes like this.....How do you put a jacket on last? You put the trousers on first!! Hahahaa, makes me chuckle everytime. 

I'm thinking of doing regualr blog posts every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday as like I said time runs away sometimes, and then I will try and fit in some extra's as and when I can :) 

It will be kind of a shorter blog post today as I've been working all day at the pub and its rather late now, well it is for me but that's probably my age again. I'm not really a party girl at weekends would much rather stay in in my comfy cosy's and some fluffy socks and a good book or film. Oh and I would put some smelly candles on as they are so relaxing!

What do you guys get up to at weekends? What would your ideal evening be? Do you have a favourite smelly candle? 

Fun fact: If any of you where wondering or had forgotten finding nemo's dad is called Marlin. 
Finding nemo is such a good film, need to watch it again! Dory is the best....."just keep swimming" 

Now I thought for this blog post I would tell you guys the things that I am loving this month so far. 

1. Estee Lauder double wear stay-in-place foundation. Now I don't know about you guys but I'm always on the hunt for the perfect foundation, I love trying out new ones and I've herd a lot of good reviews about the Estee Lauder one so thought I would give it a try and oh my word I think I may have just found my favourite foundation. It's brilliant, when they say it lasts all day it really does, it does not budge, it also holds the colour of my blush really well throughout the day! I honestly don't have enough good things to say about this foundation, I think it may become one of my make up holy grail's! If you are looking for a long lasting high coverage foundation I definitely recommend this one! My only negative about this product is that it doesn't come with a pump, however the mac foundation pumps fit it, so I just brought one of those think it was only £4 or something. 



2. Daniel Wellington St Andrew watch. I have recently just purchased my first Daniel Wellington watch and I am so glad I did I am in love with it. I went for the St Andrew one with silver and it's truly beautiful. Go and check out their website, they have a variety of different ones, definitely worth a look. https://www.danielwellington.com/uk/ 


3. Listen to the Man - George Ezra. This is currently my favourite song, I can not stop listening to it. I love George Ezra anyway I think he has an amazing voice and have loved all his other songs however this is the current favourite. Personally I think it's a happy song, well one that puts you in a happy mood and make you want to dance and bob your head from side to side although not to much to make yourself unwell. Therefore it is my current happy song. 
What's your current happy song? 

4. Broadchurch. I am still so excited that this is back on our screens. I thought the first series was brilliant and thought the first episode back was brilliant too so high hopes for the rest of the series. I feel it's one of those programmes that has you glued to the screen the whole time. It's on on Monday's at 9pm on ITV. 

5. Toilets of the world. This is a book which shows pictures and tells you about lots of different toilets around the world. Now yes you make think this is weird, but I love weird facts like that, so I find it really interesting and let me tell you now there are some interesting toilets in our world. It was a present from my dad as he thought I would find it amusing. So thanks dad best gift ever!! :) 


Barney got on the kitchen table again today, very naughty dog! We had cracked this habit for a while, but he has cracked our defence mechanisms so it may be another visit from the dog trainer. Like I've said before I think he just things he's important, (which he is to me) so therefore he can lie where he likes. We have also not been gassed out yet this evening which is good! 

Turns out it wasn't actually a very short blog post in the end, that's my rambling for you!

Hope you are all well and jolly :)

Anna-Louise
xox




SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh dear barney in trouble again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Daniel Wellington watches! They are gorgeous. Barney is soo cute too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are such nice watches! Good quality too! Thank you he is my baby!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such good things about Estee Lauder Double Wear! Definitely on my list :)


    www.whatsasssays.com


    Love Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig