Tuesday 20 January 2015

Quote Tuesday #1


Hello there :) 

How are you all? hope all is well! Hope the sun is shining with you wherever you may be :) Maybe you have snow! Lucky people if you do! It tried to snow here again yesterday but it was only a sprinkling, come on snow you can do better than that!!!

I don't know about you guys but personally I love quotes, if ever I see one I love I either save it on my Iphone or take a picture of it. I'm on the hunt for a good quote book, if any of you know of any recommendations would be most welcome. :) 

Today's quote is one I found on my spa day yesterday at Clarice House and I loved it, so of course had to take a picture of it and I wanted to show you guys :) I think this quote is very true, and I'm sure you guys will agree! I'm a big fan of smiling and trying to be as happy as possible which is another reason why I loved this quote. 



Hope you are all well and Jolly :)

Anna-Louise 
xx
  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig