Thursday 15 January 2015

Mini Homeware Haul


Helloo there :) 

How are you all?! Hope you've all had a super day! It's really windy where I am today feel sorry for the trees being blown around like that poor things. 

Today I thought I would do a mini homeware haul post as whilst I was in Yorkshire we went on an incredibly exciting trip to Harrogate homebase! It was actually quite fun my aunt bought loads of cushions which were really big and cuddly and I thought I would share with you guys what I bought. I was feeling brave whilst in homebase so went for a little wonder by myself which for me is a big than I like to stick in the pack that I came with when in shops, I get very anxious if I have to walk round by myself! However on that day I felt brave, maybe it was because they were looking at lamp bulbs to begin with and I had been attracted to all the pretty little things. Who knows I like this new brave Anna I hope she is here to stay!

The Homeware section in homebase is super nice, they have some lovely cute things, I wanted to buy more but unfortunately money doesn't grow on the trees like in the sims so here are some of the things I could afford and brought home with me.


The first item I bought is this sign which says Love but you can probably already see that! Anyway I've had my eye on signs like this as I wanted one for my windowsill and I saw this in Homebase and it was about £4 in the sale so I couldn't resist so this sign came home with me :) I really like it and thing it's a great little accessory to any room :)


This candle holder then caught my eye! I thought it was really cute so couldn't resist and it was also in the sale and was around £2 so another bargain, and who doesn't love a bargain right?! Good old homebase. Although this is a candle holder I didn't buy it for that purpose, I wanted a bigger pot to keep all my eye make up brushes as they didn't fit in the one I already had and I have a similar bigger pot for my face make up brushes so thought this would be a great little addition. 


I then bought this lamp! It wasn't in the sale but I liked this lamp and I thought it would like to live in my room. I've been looking for a lamp for a while now for my bedside table and this one caught my eye. It's the perfect size for a bedside table and I love the style of it. Good old homebase again. 


I then bought this mixing bowl, Barney wanted to be in the picture with it he's a big poser. This was also only a few pounds and its pink and who doesn't love pink right?! I also didn't buy this for it's intended purchase, I'm a great fan of Lush so thought it would be great for storing all my bath bombs in. :) 

I think Barney thought I'd bought him a new food bowl to begin with so he had to give it a good sniff! 


Lush bath bombs in my mixing bowl now turned storage bowl. 


Here is just another cute picture of Barney. If you haven't already worked it out I love my dog, he's my best friend and he has definitely helped me out with my confidence and a number of other difficulties I sturggle with because of my Aspergers. He is the best dog ever and I could not ask for a better best friend, he always makes me smile :) 

Hope you are all well and jolly :)

Anna-Louise

xx

  
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the candle holder - its so cute! Such a good idea using the bowl for storing bath bombs. I never really know where to put mine so I'll be pinching this idea - thanks!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you couldn't resist it as it was in the sale! I've been looking for a way to store them for ages as some of them are quite big and can be messy so thought this would be easy to clean too :) glad it's given you a way to store them too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bath bombs look fab. We have a huge lush shop in Coventry. Love the smell when you walk past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will definitely have to take a visit to the lush shop in coventry next time I'm up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mixing bowl storage is such a good idea!

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig