Tuesday 27 January 2015

Barney's 5 favourite toys


Hellooo :) 

How are we all?! Hope all is well, the sun is shining where I am today. I definitely think the sun automatically puts you in a better mood. I hope the sun is shining with you today wherever you may be. 

So if you haven't already picked this information up from previous blogs, I have a chocolate Labrador called Barney and well he is my best friend. He will be 2 this summer, they grow up so fast (I sound like a mother) and he is mad. I bought him to help me with my aspergers and my confidence and well having him has helped me enormously, he really is the best dog ever.


Anyway I thought so that you guys can get to know him a little bit better and I love writing about Barney I would do a post about him, so I decided this one could be about his 5 favourite toys. Barney is obsessed with toys, he has more toys than a pet shop and he has 4 toy boxes full in the house. He just loves them. Despite the fact that he has so many toys he does have a few favourites that he loves a little bit more than all the others so we wanted to share with you guys what they were.

Barney was the best when I was taking these photographs it's like he knew I needed him to pose. He posed with every single toy and didn't really try and play with them and surprisingly he didn't run off with one of them either and he thinks that's a great game. My mum and Gran couldn't believe it he was a superstar. The funniest thing was the tennis ball photographs as I went to him please can you hold this in your mouth so I can take some pictures. And he did, he held it in his mouth until I stopped taking the pictures what a clever dog. He really is the best thing that ever happened to me and he always puts a smile on my face even when I'm in the worst mood or have a strop and there is nothing better than coming home and seeing how pleased he is to see me, I really do love my dog and honestly he is my best friend! 

Now Barney has a bit of a thing about Pluto. When I first got him I had this Pluto toy that I'd had for years and thought it would be a great toy for Barney to snuggle up next to in his crate. Well Barney decided that Pluto was going to be one of his favourite toys immediately. He loved Pluto and took him everywhere, in fact he loved Pluto so much that he managed to rip his head of, so then he started to walk around with just Pluto's head. It was really creepy when he would just appear with this head, but then my dog is strange. Someday's he would just walk around with Pluto's body depending on how he was feeling but Pluto's head was a definite favourite he would still walk around with it everywhere. To this day we still have Pluto's head and Barney still loves it, we just can't bear to throw it out! Have any of you seen the advert with the dog and the man where he is about to throw the dogs toy away but the dog won't let him well that's what it feels like. 



As we all knew how much Barney had loved Pluto and still loves Pluto's head we decided to get him a new Pluto for Christmas. He is one happy dog with all his Pluto's. Who buys their pet a toy from the Disney store for Christmas hey?! I really wanted to get him an Olaf but I couldn't find one in any of the Disney stores I went into. The search will go on. You may be thinking I'm mad yes I am but I just love seeing my dog happy, and well he just loves Pluto. The new Pluto is still in one piece at the moment. 


The next toy that Barney has is his 3rd addition of it, he is obsessed with it so much that he has destroyed the other two and have a 4th one waiting for him. This toy is known as Colin, Colin the Caterpillar and Barney loves him to pieces. He is a rather big caterpillar that squeaks and Barney drags him everywhere. If Barney has ever been away from home the first thing he does when he gets back is to go and find Colin. If you ever meet Barney I'm sure you will meet Colin too that is how much Barney is obsessed with him. The pictures will probably show you a bit about how big Colin actually is, especially as Barney is a big and tall Labrador. It was so funny to watch him try and drag him around when he was a puppy as Colin was bigger than him. Colin also seems to lose a lot of legs, poor Colin. The pictures below are of Colin the 3rd.





Barney seems to prefer larger toys, and if it's soft and fluffy even better so I bought him this giant duck thing in a pet shop as I couldn't resist it and knew Barney would love it and he did and it even became one of his favourites. I think he quite likes toys that he can cuddle up to because he is cute like that. It was really sweet as when I was taking photos of him and the duck he was cuddling it, I do love my dog.




Barney loves to play ball, like he goes crazy over playing ball, me and mum could barely hold him before he got his new lead when he knew he was going to play ball. He thinks is the best game in the world and would like to play it all day everyday. We tend to play ball more in the summer as the village green is to wet in the winter and our garden is tiny. Therefore a ball is one of Barney's favouirte toys he has so many of them but looks after them really well at the same time, maybe he think's they are treasure. He also has this really annoying habit of rolling them underneath the sofas and furniture, it's so annoying especially when they are out of our reach and he won't let you forget they are there, you have to get the long duster to encourage them out silly dog! 






Hope you have enjoyed this blog post thought it was a little different :) let me know what you think! Do any of you have a dog? What's their favourite toy? Or maybe you have a cat with a favourite toy? Let me know :) 

Hope you are all well and jolly

Anna-Louise 
xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig