Sunday 18 January 2015

Winter walks #1


Hello lovely people :) 

How are we all today? Hope your all okay and smiley :) 

I don't know about you but at this time of year on a lovely clear and sunny day when the weather is chilly I love going for a walk! Obviously I wrap up warm and I would advise you all too aswell so you don't get cold as that would not be fun. I mean you may be one of these people who is incredibly brave and wear shorts all year round?! I salute you if you do you are one tough cookie. Barney especially loves walking, think it's the thing next to food that he looks forward to the most everyday. I love walking in general, (not so much though when its chucking it down with rain, the drowned rat look is not my first choice) partly because I have Barney and he needs walking, he won't let me forget, and partly because I find it relaxing and a great way to clear my head especially if I'm feeling angry or stressed. I do find that walking when the weather is lovely is much more enjoyable don't you?! Think it puts you in a happy mood well it definitely puts me in a happy mood, and makes me feel grateful for everything that I have and am surrounded by.



My favourite place to walk is in the countryside. Don't get me wrong you can probably do some lovely walks in and around cities but for me my favourite place to walk is in the countryside. I just think it's so beautiful and England is full of gorgeous countryside I love getting out there and seeing it. 




Where is your favourite place to walk? 




I went for a lovely walk with Barney the other day! The weather was stunning but annoyingly I forgot my camera, however I did have my Iphone so couldn't resist taking some photos as it was such a beautiful day. I thought I would share them with you guys :)




Hope you are all well and jolly 

Anna-Louise 
xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig