Monday 5 January 2015

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

I love that song by Heather Small, they used to play it every Friday when you went to assembly at primary school! I used to look forward to it every week, was better than that other random stuff that no one knew about the rest of the week!! Miranda and Stevie said/sung it with Heather Small masks on in Miranda! Was rather funny, well I found it amusing and would chuckle to myself! 

Random thought does anyone ever like to pretend that they have a really posh accent and pronciate everything properly and say lots of big words? I think it's so much fun, makes me feel like the queen and makes me feel super clever! It's the little things hey! 

Today I went shopping into Cambridge with mum as we needed to return some stuff! I meant to be having a dry January not the drinking one but one where I don't spend any money as I have a real obsession with buying everything I like that is beauty fashion or home related, I just get attached to everything! Bad habit I know! Told myself off! Anyway Cambridge was super quiet for a change so it was easy to see the sale items, so ended up spending all my wages haha! So much for a dry January hey! I'm completely obsessed with the Primark home ware section! They have so many amazing things! I'm especially obsessed with their candles, think the price helps a lot, so brought a pack of tea lights in the scent Red berry and jasmine which are a beautiful pale pink colour! Think they were only about £1.50 too so complete bargin! Will put some pictures in below! I think also bough two other candles in these gorgeous little cases (think that's what you call them). They are so pretty and would complement any room well I think they would anyway, but then I have pictures of cows in my room and thing they complement my room! One of them is in a sliver case, I think it was a coconut smell, but I threw away the thing that said the smell as I have already lit them! The other one was in a pink case, and again can't remember what the smell is called as I threw away the thing silly me!! All these candles smell amazing, if you haven't already been to Primark to check out their home ware and candles I definitely recommend you do :) I also bought a cushion which is lovely, but who wants to listen to me go on about a cushion?! Exactly! 

I also popped into Jack Wills, as I always love their sale :) I have been looking for a recent grey zipped hoodie for ages as I'm a massive fan of hoodies, and I feel you can but them with anything! All thought wouldn't recommend putting them with ketchup or chocolate as that may cause stains! Anyway as I was looking around the shop this hoodie caught my eye, and well if was love and first sight and I had to take it home.....I didn't really have to but you know what it's like when you fall in love with an item of clothing right?! Jack Wills have some amazing stuff in their sale and some great bargains, definitely worth having a look if you haven't already. 


Sorry if picture quality is not brilliant, took these on my phone, and the lighting wasn't great but hey got to make the best of what you got hey :) 

Anyway back to why my blog title for today is called what it is! I wanted to make you all think about what you have done today to make yourself proud? Even if it's only something little, I think people should always think of the positives :) that's my way of thinking now, will make you feel much happier etc you get what I'm trying to say don't wanna go all soppy and emotional as that's not me!! 

The thing that I did today to make me feel proud is........wait for it.......don't laugh........it's amazing.......I gave a my friends cat a collection of paper bags that I have saved up for it to play with as this cat is strange, and I mean strange it like to sit in giant paper bags and play in them strange I know! But try and disturb her and well it just isn't worth it! Now I'm not a cat person at all, don't hate me but I'm a dog lover at heart and always will be but this cat is funny. Her name is Jazz by the way! Also she is strange as she likes to stick her head under the tap and let the water fall on her?! I thought cats hated water?! Please think of Jazz at the moment as she got in a fight recently a took a bit of a battering so thoughts and prays for a speedy recovery for Jazz the paper bag loving cat!! Might be a strange thing to make someone feel proud but it made me so I'm going to share that with you all, whether you care or not! I will also insert a picture of her sent by my friend in her paper bag! 


Thought of the day today is..........Does ice cream have a smell? You may or may not have thought about this today but it came up in conversation today and we couldn't decide!! Personally I don't really think ice cream smells, but then I can't say I've ever smelt it, have you? I know it definitely has a flavor, but smell I'm really not so sure about, maybe it depends on the type of ice cream you have?! I'm going to do some investigating about this and get back to you......
If any of you have any thoughts about this then please let me know :) 

Also here is a picture of Barney on his walk this afternoon! Walkies are one of Barney's favourite things! He wanted you all to know he found lots of sticks today, some he even had to go fishing for! 


Hope you are all well and jolly :) 

Anna-louise
Xx








SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You need to get saving and come shopping in cov. We have a 4 floor primark its fab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig