Saturday 3 January 2015

2015 new year same me! Hey :)

Happy new year! It's 2015 yay....although I kinda miss 2014 a bit as it was a nice even number. Even numbers are nice. The only reason 2015 is almost counted as nice is because counting in 5's is easy therefore it's automatically nice and 5 is half of 10 which is also sort of nice!
Thought I would give blogging a go, as I love to chat and ramble, talking ramble not walking ramble, don't want to be confused with one of those! See I'm off subject already, I get very easily distracted and change the subject all the time but hey that's aspergers for you! But right let me get back to what I was saying thought I would write down and share with others my day to day happenings, products I like dislike, things I like dislike, lots of pictures of my dog etc, you get the idea :) hope you enjoy though and happy reading :)

Sorry this first blog post might not contain many if any pictures! I do apologise for this, technology is not always my friend, and I can find it very confusing at times, but I partly think that's my age (I'm 19 going on 90).

Thought I would write this first post so I could say hey! So hey!

Hope you enjoy the many interesting blog posts that will follow!

Also little note that you may or may not find useful, filling up a pepper mill is not easy, in fact it sometimes may result in 4 people trying to work it out, always be careful as pepper may go everywhere and the spring goes at the bottom not on the outside of the top! If your a pepper mill refiller (not sure if that is a word) expert then your tips and hints would be most welcome :)

Anna-louise
Xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig