Wednesday 14 January 2015

Aspergers | update on 1st achievement of 2015


Helloooo :)

Just thought I would give you an update on my achievement. As you all know I made it up to Yorkshire all by myself.....well good news I also made it back to Essex in one piece and all by myself! Well Barney was with me of course but he's a dog so he doesn't actually talk, otherwise me and Barney would be millionaires by now living on an exotic island called Anbar. Barney slept the whole way back today but I think it's because he was completely knackered after his walk round the Yorkshire showground with Ted and Jessie the puppy. 

Jessie the puppy on the left and Ted on the right

I arrived home with a big smile on my face today as there is no better feeling than completing one of your biggest challenges. There were even less phone calls today but I think that's because everyone was working other than my Gran. I was lucky enough to have lovely weather for the journey home and I always think the Sun instantly puts everyone in a better mood. 

Whats your favourite type of weather? 

I did think I had a flat tyre again at one point and had a slight panic but then I realised it was just the road surface that had changed. Also the A1 is a long old road, a very long road, it felt like a never ending road so lots of singing took place again. 

I ended up staying at my aunts whilst I was in Yorkshire. She lives in Harrogate which if you haven't been is a lovely town, if your ever visiting Yorkshire and your nearby definitely pay it a visit. Whilst I was there I went in to Harrogate for some lunch with my aunt. We went to this lovely tea shop called Jakes which sold the biggest cakes and meringues you have ever seen in your life, so big that they could probably eat you. Not that food can eat people that would be a strange world if it could, would be a bit like the film Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs. We had a lovely goats cheese and beetroot ciabatta  sandwhich with rocket and tomato salad and vegetable crisps. It was delicious! Vegetable crisps seem to becoming more popular, they are very yummy. 

Have any of you tried Vegetable crisps? What did you think? 

Yummy sandwhich

Charlotte came over for dinner last night and we went to the Yorkshire Meatball co for dinner. Which was delicious. However as we where eating it started to snow. I had a little panic (I worry and panic a lot) as I was worried about how Charlotte would get home, and I was worried that I wouldn't get home the next day. When I get something in my head that is happening it has to happen otherwise I just can't seem to cope. Things have to go to plan but again that's my Aspergers brain for you. Charlotte got home safe and sound and as I was going to bed it started to snow heavier so mum got a few panicked texts. When I woke up the road was covered in snow, but turns out it was just a light covering and the main roads where fine so panic over! After a lovely snowy walk around the showground again this morning with the dogs Barney and I set off on our journey home. My aunts road was still snowy and had turned icy and I was very worried about driving on it so my aunt very kindly came in the car with me till I got safely to the main roads and then she walked back. Thanks Auntie Sarah! Despite this I then had a lovely journey home and am tucked up in bed. A big tick next to this achievement! I did it and survived and its the best feeling. Don't give up on any achievements you want to do you will get there :) Remember anything is possible when you put your mind to it and also never forget to smile, smiling makes everything better :) 

 Yorkshire Showground this morning 

Did any of you have any snow? Have any of you got any plans on something you want to achieve this year? Have you guys done anything exciting today? 

Barney had fun in the snow this morning, at one point he got all confident and ran down a hill in the snow, but ended up sliding down it on his bum! He was very confused bless him! He has never seen snow before! 

Barney in the snow


Hope you are all well and jolly! 

Anna-Louise
xox
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very well done Anna - very proud of you! Hope to see the lovely auntie Sarah again soon - bet she's not doing dry January like the rest of us mad people!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time hun. The world is at your finger tips now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig