Saturday 3 January 2015

A little introduction

Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being myself! Hey! My names anna if you hadn't already worked this out! I have aspergers, but hey it's all about celebrating difference not indifference right?! I'm a crazy dog lady, and think the world of my chocolate lab, I ride horses (who doesn't), make up addict to say the least! I love anything with a bit of character or vintage, I'm a bubbly, happy, crazy person who never really makes sense! So read on to enjoy my completely random blogs.......well only if you want to......
The above photo is of me (hey!), and the funny looking thing next to me is my best friend and dog barney :) he says hey! I'm the blonde one by the way ;)
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig