Friday 6 March 2015

Barney's February Favourites


Hello there :)

Hope everyone is fine and dandy! Can you believe we are now in March?! Where does the time go? I swear it seems to go faster as I get older, I remember time going so slowly whilst I was at school and wishing for it to go quicker, now I'm in the real world time goes so quickly I now wish it would go slower funny isn't it! However now it's March it does mean spring is quickly approaching YAY, and then before we know it summer will be with us which is an even bigger YAY! Anyway it's the time of the month for a favourites from the previous month and well this time I thought I would share with you something a little different! I thought I would do Barney's favourites from the previous month because lets face it, his are probably more interesting than mine :)

Barney has had a fairly busy February as he has been away on holiday to Wales with us and well as you can imagine being a dog is hard work and there is lots of sleeping, walking and eating to be done!



Barney has been enjoying lots of lovely long walks in February so going for 'Walkies' as we call it was definitely one of his favourites. 


Another one of Barney's favourites has been playing with his best dog friend Katie! They have had lots of fun this month, apparently running round in circles chasing each other is the fun thing to do these days :) 



Barney also has a thing about brown cardboard and toilet rolls so was over the moon when he found a giant toilet roll (it was actually from wrapping paper but he doesn't know that). He thought the world of it and was very proud of it until he felt the time was right to rip it all up and leave a mess for his mum (me) to clear up! 


Another favourite for February for Barney was sitting at the table with Simon (my dad) watching tv with him! I swear my dog thinks he is a human really! 


Barney has also had enjoyed going stick fishing in any water he can find, apparently the best sticks are underwater. 

this stick was obviously trying to float away from barney


Barney loved having a snooze by the huge log burner in the cottage in Wales that we stayed in :) He spent most of his time there :) 



So those are Barney's February favourites! As you can see being a dog is lots of fun ;) I would love to be a dog just for a day to see how they see and hear things, do they actually understand or do they just think we are pure crazy?! 

Hope you are all well and jolly :) 

Anna-Louise 
xx 











SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Barney is so beautiful! I'd love to meet him one day. Imagine if we were so happy with a long toilet roll to play with?! Life would be so much easier!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be something about dogs called Barney that make them the cutest, most adorable little bundles of joy ever! My dog is called Barney too and he is just adorable! Lovely photos, have a great weekend :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree with that! Dogs called Barney aww the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. life would be so easy if we were happy playing with a toilet roll, if only hey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig