Saturday 21 March 2015

Lifestyle | Barney's week in photos


Hello there :) 

Howdy! How is everyone today? Hope is all fine and dandy! I love the word howdy reminds me of Toy Story and makes me feel like a cowboy well cowgirl as I'm not a boy but you know what I mean! Did anyone see the solar eclipse thingy? I don't really understand what it is to be honest, I didn't see anything either, it was far too cloudy where I was! If anything it just went a bit colder and maybe a bit darker but who knows that could have just been me I do feel the cold! It's the weekend YAY! I hope you guys are all having a lovely jubbly one :) 

I've just tried to tidy my room which I'm rubbish at so I thought I would have a break! Most of the things on my floor are Barney's toys!! He has so many and he gets them all out and leaves them all over the place for me to trip over or stand on! He is so kind. I asked him to help tidy up but apparently being a dog is hard work and sleep is more important as he is fast asleep! He also didn't reply to me when I asked him to help as dogs can't talk. 

Anyway I'm pretty much obsessed with my dog and he is just so photogenic.  I am constantly taking photos of him so I thought I would share some with you!

He looks like he is smiling in this one! 





He loves to shake right next to us just incase we wanted to get wet too! Silly Dog! 





Walking with Katie dog, Kirstie (my mum) and me are some of Barney's favourite things to do!

Barney is the best thing to ever happen to me, I don't know where I would be without him! Dog's really are the best friends going! 

Hope you are all well and jolly :) 

Anna-Louise
xx







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my God, he's so lovely!! Seemed like Barney had the best time! I loved this post idea too! :)

    -x | words at dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cute ^_^ Dogs really are the best companions :) I have a springer spaniel called Milly ^.^ Lovely photographs :D


    Sarah xxo | thesaltysea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig