Sunday 29 March 2015

Lifestyle | March Playlist



Hello there :) 

How are you all? Hope all is fine and dandy and that you have had a great week! It's the Easter holidays for a lot of people now! What's your favourite thing about Easter? Mine is chocolate eggs and doing the Easter egg hunt my mum makes for me, yes I'm nearly 20 and still like to do an Easter egg hunt but that's because I am cool like that! I start my MUA course tomorrow, I'm excited and nervous but mum is travelling up with me the first day and I've got my bag packed and my outfit chosen so I think I'm as ready as I can be! 

Can you believe it's almost April?! Where does the time go and the clocks have gone forward which means it's now lighter much later which is brilliant! As it's the end of March I thought I would share with you my playlist that I have been listening to this month as it's a great way of sharing the music you love and a great way of finding new music :) 


  • King by Years and Years 
  • Firestone (feat. Conrad Sewell) by Kygo
  • Where Are U Now (feat. Justin Bieber) by Skrillex and Diplo 
  • Make Me Feel Better by Alex Adair 
  • Real by Years an Years 
  • When the Beat drops Out by Marlon Roudette 
  • Take Shelter by Years and Years 
  • Outlines by Mike Mago and Dragonette
  • See by Tez Cadey 
  • Believe by Mumford and Sons 
  • Sugar by Maroon 5
  • The Nights by Avicii
  • GDFR (feat. Sage the Gemini and Lookas) by Flo Rida 
  • Time of Our Lives by Pitbull and Ne-Yo 

What music have you been listening to this month? What is your favourite song at the moment? 


The Barney picture today is one of him with one of his favourite toys which is known as the tennis ball. He has lots of these and this particular one was the lucky one that he selected to take to play ball with! 

Hope you are all well and jolly :) 

Anna-Louise 
xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been loving AWOLNATIONs new album this month! Great set of songs :)


    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig