Monday 23 March 2015

FOTD #2


Hello there :) 

How are you all today?! Hope all is fine and dandy and that you had lovely weekends :) Did you do anything nice over the weekend? I went horse riding with my mum which was lovely because I don't really ride anymore since my last horse and it was nice to be back in the saddle! I think it would be super cool to go horse riding in America on one of those ranches! Has anyone done that before? 

I know another FOTD but they are an easy blog post to do and as I've got a lot on they are perfect and I don't know about you but I love being nosey at what different makeup people use! 


Now as I have said before I'm really loving natural fresh looking makeup at the minute so I am into tinted moisturisers and BB creams! I have decided that over the summer months I am going to try out a few different ones to see which ones I love! So for todays FOTD I have used the Diorskin Nude BB creme which has SPF 10 in it and I have it in the shade Light.  Currently I am really liking this one but we shall see how it plays out over time. I've been putting this on with the Dior backstage blender which is just Dior's version of a beauty blender and also slightly cheaper than a beauty blender! 


For blush I have been using one of my favourite blush's. It is a Bobbi Brown and their blush's are my favourites. This particular one is lovely as it gives a lovely warm colour to the cheeks without being too much which makes you look happy and healthy. This blush is in the shade Tawny which is a medium pinky brown. 


I then used a loose powder from No7 which is their perfect light loose powder and I have this in the shade translucent. I love loose powders apart from the mess they make, but they don't tend to make me look as cakey as pressed powders do so I love this for a natural day time look. 


The concealer I went for was a Rimmel wake me up one. I'm not sure whether I love or hate this yet so thought I would use it again.  I put this on with a micro - mini beauty blender. I absolutely love these for blending out concealer as they are the perfect size for your eye area. 


For my eyes I wanted to keep it simple today so I only used my MAC paint pot in painterly which is currently my favourite eyeshadow base and as well as being great if I want a natural look like today to cover up any redness or veins. 


For my brows I used the amazing Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in blonde and then the clear brow gel from her range! She really is the queen of brows! I'm loving the Dipbrow at the moment and have been incredibly grateful that I've been wearing it recently as working in a pub means that things can get rather warm and my eyebrows don't budge. 


For my lashes I used my current favourite mascara which I'm sure everyone has heard about by now as when the samples were in ELLE magazine it seemed like almost every blog talked about it. It's Benefit Roller Lash of course! I love this as it really does make my lashes look that little bit longer and curled! 




Today's Barney picture is well a picture of Barney! He has been out for two lovely walks today and loved splashing around in a stream this morning! I love his expression in this picture today! We met a  lovely dog on our afternoon walk today, it was a giant though! It's the first time I've thought that Barney looks small! 

Hope you are all well and jolly 

Anna-Louise 
xx





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The micro beauty blender looks like such an easy way to apply concealer!

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my random rambles, would love to know what you guys think about them :)

© AnnaLouise-M . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig